Powered by Blogger.

Three Things

I've been avoiding visiting the ScrapbookGraphics website just because I'm trying to curb my spending at the moment, but I found myself having withdrawal symptoms yesterday and just HAD to pay a visit, so here are the three things that just slipped onto my wishlist...

I just LOVE lined notebook paper and scollopped edges. In fact, just the day before I spent over two hours (I kid you not) trying to create a notebook paper with scollopped edges so this paper by Traci Simms appeals to me in everyway. I can't believe I didn't see it in the store before now.

Along a similar line this paper collection by Michelle Godin appealed to me - I can't resist all those lovely lined papers with the coordinating funky colours.
And then if I was wondering what to do with all that paper I stumbled across this template by Janet Phillips.

OMG, I just love her sample layouts shown with this template. This is now my new project. I can't wait to get home, download and start playing. So if I don't post for a while hopefully it's because I'm busy with my mini summer layouts!

..