Powered by Blogger.

First PhotoShop Layouts


I'm a complete PhotoShop newby. I wouldn't have even been able to open a new document if it wasn't for Amanda Taylor's beginner's tutorial, so a big thank you to Amanda. You can find her blog here. If you're a beginner like me I urge you to take a look, I'm sure you'll find some interesting and helpful stuff.

The title and photo image I managed to do using the tutorial from August/September's Digital Scrapbooking magazine which you can find here.

The fonts are Impact and Lainie Day and the background paper is Taylormade's Casually Blending in paper kit. As a first attempt I couldn't be happier with them.

I'm convinced, if I can do it anyone can do it. Let me know if you give it a try.

Now I've found myself with several files for one layout - a psd file, a high res jpeg file, a low res jpeg file and a jpeg in 4x6 borderless photo format coz that's the only photo paper I had to hand and just couldn't wait to print it out - Eeekkk, that's FOUR files for one layout???

How am I gonna keep track of all this stuff? I'm off to try and find some info on file organization.

Thanks for reading,

Kx

..