Powered by Blogger.

Hello 2017: One Little Word

Hello 2017!

I'm always excited by this time of year.  People are so motivated to make change.  Setting goals and making lifestyle improvements is always positive.

However, I won't be making a new year resolution this year. In fact, I haven't done for a few years now.

What I will be doing is Ali Edwards One Little Word.  You can find out more about the project HERE.

Some years ago my one word was 'healthy' and that was the year I changed my eating habits and lost a significant amount of weight (and so far I have kept it off).

This year I'm choosing the word 'improvement' and hope to apply it to all areas of my life - health, home, work, art.

Will you be joining the 'One Little Word' project?  Or do you have other goal and milestones for 2017?


..