Powered by Blogger.

Paper Scrapping

So that was my 2010, but what for 2011, apart from losing 10lbs and getting back to yoga? 

Well, I'm hoping to do more paper scrapping.   Before I found digiscrapping I tried to paper scrap but always found myself needing more and more supplies to complete a layout and was never happy with the results.  When I discovered digiscrapping it seemed to solve all my problems.  No longer did I have to wait for a shopping trip to complete a layout.  Downloads were instant and even better - no mess to clean up.  I do still love to digiscrap but never print any of my layouts and I would so love to have a physical album to show for my scrapping time.  Then late last year I discovered Lucy Edson's scrap gallery and fell in love with her work.  After studying her layouts and a few items from Crate Paper I created my first layout that I'm kinda happy with.  I'm hoping to do two a month.  Today I'm going to put together my second layout. 

Here is the first. 

I hope you like it and thank you for reading.

Karen


Credits: Papers and embelishments from Brook, Restoration and Cottage by Crate Paper

..