Powered by Blogger.

Back from Vacation!

Did you miss me? I certainly missed my internet connection and online friends. BUT I did have a lovely time away from the computer and feel recharged and ready to go which is just as well really as I have a lot to do!

Before leaving for vacation I signed up on a whim for Suzi Blu's La Sirena online workshop. The forum has only been open for a few days but already it looks like lots of fun and I'm looking forward to collecting my mixed media mermaid materials over the weekend!

If you feel like getting creative on a fishy mermaid theme check out Suzi's ning site. I really love her energy and enthusiasim. Her artwork examples are beautiful in a primative, childlike way that makes you feel that just maybe you too could pick up some art materials and make something pretty too. Check her out HERE!

..