Powered by Blogger.

Sausan Designs

Sylvie's got some lovely new stuff in her store over at Sausan Designs. I love her new brushes and altered artistry frames and tags.

Below is my layout using them. I love how it turned out to have a real doodle feel to it. For some reason I just can't get enough of that green colour. It seems a good fresh colour for a new year. I just adore her new font 'Little Nemo' too. I'd been looking for a whimsical hand written font for some time, so I'm glad she's added this one to her store. I used it on the bottom right hand corner for the date label. I hope to use on a bigger block of journaling for my next layout.

Credits:
All by Sausan Designs available @ CatScrapGreen
Paper: Jing-a-Ling
White Swirl & Love Brush: Brush It Up, Scribbled Mix - NEW!
Frame: Altered Artistry Doodled Paper Tags & Frames I - NEW!
Stars: Paper Bits II
Date Paper: Zapp
Date Font: My Little Font - Little Nemo - NEW!

Also Used:
Alpha: Baby Bead by Daniella @ CatScrap
Staple: Falala by Creshens @ CatScrap

..