Powered by Blogger.

New Year - New Challenge

Have you made any New Year resolutions? Broken any? Got any goals, hopes, dreams or desires for 2009? Have you scrapped them? Are you going to scrap them? If so, post a link to your pages over at sausandesigns.com The girls on the CT would love to see your creations! It's really that simple - no other prerequisits!

Here's my personal goal for 2009.

Credits:
Everything by Sauasan Designs available at SausanDesigns.com
Everything from the Pip collection except the torn cardboard boarder from My Little Heart
Fonts: Valentina/Valentino and My Little Nemo

Also Used:Footprints from Astrid by Madame Mim at CatScrap
Kraft Alpha: Sugar Puff - see post below for freebie link

I'm not doing too bad altho, erm, err, I started a little late so I was never gonna do 365 days - can't ruin a good scrap tho with a minor detail like that, huh?

..