Powered by Blogger.

PAINTING THE GODDESS WITHIN

After 'Angels in My Studio' I was thrilled when Sherri announced the next workshop would be 'Painting the Goddess Within'.  If you remember my Angel from a previous post you will know my 'Angel' gradually morphed into a wonderful Goddess, so this new workshop just feels like a natural progression to me and I cannot wait for it to begin. 

Although I do love painting I don't find it easy.  So I'm super-excited to learn more about Havi Mandell's class using Sophia McCloud's Color of Woman Method.  Anything that breaks to painting process down into steps is a good thing in my eyes.

If you'd like to know more about this workshop including the sign-up information go to Sherri's blog where you can also see some of the stunning work she has created using Sophia's method as presented by Havi Mandell.



..