Powered by Blogger.

Deviant Muse: June 2011

It's in the store right now!  The Deviant Muse! Have you see it!?

I know we do like to sing our own praises in the scrapping world but I must say this could be the best issue yet! 

The theme for June is 'self-portraits' and you'll find a very well thought out and at times very moving article from Patty Anne and who better to have as the cover girl but Amber aka Persnickertychick!  Her image is often included in her quirky layouts and I enjoyed learning a little more about her.

AND of course I must mention the interview for this month's guest - Christine Honsinger aka Fiddlette.  I am SO proud of this layout and would like to thank Christine for letting me have full run of all her designs to create the pages.  I had enormous fun and I'm sure these pages are some of my best work EVER!

And I'd like to thank Ed for her hard work putting it all together and Hollie, of course, whom without there just wouldn't be a Deviant Muse...

..