Powered by Blogger.

Altered Hearts Issue 2

I'm pretty excited - the second issue of Altered Hearts the new ScrapArtist zine is out in a few hours. Midnight EST to be exact. This issue is devoted to altered art dolls and runs to a whopping eighty pages!

I must admit altho I LOVE the look of art dolls I never really understood them. Until I saw the creations the fabulous altered art team started coming up with. I was brave enough to try one of my own and then it all kinda fell into place.

Do you ever have a layout you'd love to scrap but you don't have the right photo? It happens to me all the time and now I'm brave enough to add an art doll to the layout. It's really opened up a whole new world for me and I've completed several journaling layouts that I never would have completed.

So if you're interested or just curious hop over to the ScrapArtist shop. The zine is free for the first 100 downloads! I hope you have as much fun with your altered digi-art dollies as me! :-)

..