Powered by Blogger.

Happy Easter!

Yes, I'm late - I was sick all weekend. No, not three too many cocktails, but food poisoning!

Thankfully we got to SeaWorld on Friday but poor Joshua missed lunch with Shamu on Saturday and we never really celebrated his birthday. Thankfully he didn't even realise it was his 3rd birthday on Easter Sunday so we are going to celebrate next Sunday instead and I'm going to make sure it involves a lovely big cake with candles and lots of 'happy birthday' singing! I've got to make it up to him somehow!

Here's my Easter layout that I've been itching to post. I hope you like it...


Credits:

Everything from Happy Easter by Sausan Desings available at http://www.sausandesigns.com/

Also Used:
Flower Brush: Cinzia Losemoore
Font: CK Ali's Hand

Thanks for looking!

..