Powered by Blogger.

Charity Kits

Just when I think I have all the digi scrapbook kits I could ever possibly want, and a few extra, I go and stumble across this beautiful colab kit at Pixel Canvas.

It's called Preserve It and a percentage of the proceeds goes towards the StarShip Children's hospital in Auckland Newzeland.

Carl, Joshua and I are all off to San Diego for a long weekend and to celebrate Joshua's 3rd birthday on Sunday but I will definitely be downloading this kit as soon as I get back.
Another charity kit that I can't wait to download is this one by Ali Edwards at SongBirdAvenue.

Hopefully, I'll have plenty of new photos to scrap after a weekend at SeaWorld and the Wilderness Park. Especially, as Carl came home with a new lens for my camera last night! A 70mm-300mm lens! Yep, I danced a little jig around the kitchen when he handed me that baby! It was a complete surprise I can't wait to get some great close-up shots over the weekend

..