Powered by Blogger.

Sausan Designs

Yay! I'm so happy, I can finally let it out - I'm on the creative team for Sausan Designs! I applied not really thinking I'd get anywhere being a scrapping newby, but Sylvie and her team have given me a chance and let me on the team!

There are some fantastic scrappers on the team so I really am honoured to be there. Sylvie announced it today at CatScrap, DST and MSA.

I LOVE her designs - layouts with Sylvie's stuff looks like I've got sticky, inky fingers putting a layout together when we all know I've just been sitting at the pc clicking away.

So anyway, now I feel I have to work REALLY hard and make some beautiful layouts for Sylvie.

Here's one of my first using several of her kits.

Credits:
All By Sausan Designs @ CatScrap
iRobot
My Little Monster
My Little Heart
Fairy Tales Colab with Jackie Eckles
Jing-a-Ling

Except:
Alpha: Stripey & Scruffy by Kate Hadfield @ The LilyPad
Alpha: Baby Bead by Daniella @ CatScrap
Font: 1942 Type

Inspired by: Colleen's 'Imagine'

..