Powered by Blogger.

A Golden Wonder Moment

When I saw Natali's new kit 'Goodbye Summer' I just knew I had to scrap this photo with it. I love the little daisys and the word art with the splatter and diamond. Everything is from 'Goodbye Summer' except the kraft paper which is by Michelle Godi at ScrapbookGraphics and the overlay is by Daniella at CatScrap. The red zig-zag border stitching is from Natali's 'Freshness' kit. Just a tiny bit of journaling in the bottom right hand corner which reads, 'Sue and Mum sharing a Golden Wonder moment on a beach, probably Hastings around 1970.' If you are wondering Golden Wonder are the brand of crisps/chips that mum is sneaking from the packet while Sue looks the other way.

I really would have loved to have used some more elements. Maybe layered some ribbons to peak out from under the photo, but I was against the clock last night. I needed to get it finished as Lyn arrives this evening and I doubt I'll have much time to sit on the laptop while she's here. Hopefully, we'll be out and about making some more memories to scrap after her visit.

Thanks for looking.

..